I have a need for someone who is familiar with the following things.
* RED5 installation, setting up of code that has been used on Windows Server on Linux.
* RED5 programming, so as to make any adjustments and updates such as upgrading the version from 0.8 to latest [url removed, login to view]
* PHP Programming to create webpages that will interact with Flash, Red5 and MySQL.
* Classic ASP Programming. You will need to know this so you can convert current classic asp pages to PHP so that the website and entire application using RED5 can be installed and used on a Linux.
* Flash AS2 & AS3 programming so as to help with and troubleshoot any flash programming that has been done.
What I will supply is
* Current RED5 installation and source files that has been used to set up RED5 on a windows server.
* Current MySQL Database file
* Classic ASP pages that are to be converted to PHP
* Server Instance of Linux OS that you recommend for RED5 so as to setup RED5 and the PHP files for testing environment.
What you need to deliver is
*RED5 installed and working as it currently does on Windows
*Update RED5 to latest version and ensure all code is working and make changes to code to make it work with latest RED5 engine. (Currently 0.8 and have some code that is 0.9 that has some bugs and could be used?)
*Classic ASP files converted to PHP files so as to have the same web application just renaming files from
[url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view]
*MySQL setup and being used by RED5 and PHP as needed.
* Installation Documentation of setting up RED5, MySQL and PHP files so it can be replicated by an end buyer of the code you will be working on.
You will not need to know flash, but a knowledge of this will greatly help your chances. I would like to see some existing RED5 work you have and would like to know you can do all of the above. So please only send relevant links for me to look at and nothing else.
Many thanks and look forward to talking to you.