We will base the website functionality on the features of Swoopo (Telebid). This will include features such as:
* User registration and account verification.
* Buying bid packages.
* Bidding in the Telebid format. Paying per bid and the price increasing by a set amount.
* The time increasing by 10 seconds (you can change this time in the CMS) every time a bid is placed.
* General pages such as terms and conditions and a help section which you can edit. Add your own pages at free will.
* The ability for members to login, update their account, purchase more bids and pay for their won auctions.
* Paypal as the payment gateway by default. Other gateways can be put in by request.
* Fixed price auctions and variable priced auctions are also available.
* Ability to give users free bids.
* Ability for users to receive free bids for registering, for winning their first auction and for buying bid packages for the first time.
* Add, edit and delete articles for the latest news page.
Content Management System (CMS) you will be able to
* Add, edit, delete and clone auctions.
* Use macros to start, stop and publish auctions
* Refund bids.
* View the winning bidder and update the status of the auction – e.g. pending, running, ended and completed.
* View, edit, add, delete and suspend users.
* View users bidding history, purchased bid packages, add free bids to the user and refund bids for the user.
* Manage the website content such as the terms & conditions and help page content.
* View referrals from users.
* Set the bidding packages.
* Update the latest news articles and add new articles.
* Manage the website categories, add, edit and delete new categories, which can be unlimited levels deep.
* Edit general website settings including turning on and off various features at a click of a button.
* PayPal (included)
Extension and plugins
* The automatic bidding system – the ability for users to 'book their bids'.