There are two parts to this project:
1) Client Side:
We need a customized version of VNC that will:
- Client install must be very easy to execute
- prompt the installer for a site code
- prompt the installer for a name (to identify the VNC server)
- prompt for VNC password
- Periodically the client needs to transmit the site code, name to the server application. It must obtain the server's IP address from a FQDN (e.g. [url removed, login to view])
- Icon will be needed in the systray to show the application is running but should only allow minimal changes to the client (e.g., password, stop service)
- Install must have option to be installed as a service on MS server platforms only.
2) Server Side:
We need a management application that will can do the following:
- receive and store in a MS SQL DB the periodic updates sent from the installs (site code, name, checkin-date, checkin-time, IP address that the update "appears" to come from.)
- if an update from the client has not been received in 60 minutes it must be removed from the DB.
- We will also need an ASP page running on IIS (On a Windows 2K server) that can list the active installs, IP address, site code, host name. We must also be able to click on a link within this list that will take us to another ASP page running the JAVA client to begin a session to the remote desktop.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
All Microsoft operating systems
MS Windows 2000