Purpose of this web site:
Mainly to provide mentoring support to Village students
• Through this facility, the users who typically will be students and other youth will be able to communicate with a counsellor (a Sri Lankan professional overseas, a local teacher, monk, or other elder) and with other users.
• An initial group of mentors/counsellors consisting of 50 individuals, mostly professional Sri Lankan diaspora in countries such as Canada, USA, UK, Australia, Singapore, South Africa, and Hong Kong will be recruited on a voluntary basis to provide on-demand and on-line counselling to the villagers (particularly the youth) on important and relevant issues (social, family, education, training, etc.). through this web site.
Some of the main components/features of the website identified by now are indicated below.
- Login options for both students and mentors
- Features to provide mentoring to students
- Instant messaging with the integration of &#145;Skype type&#146; collaborative
- Necessary audio visual support within the website
- Provision to add mentors and their profiles
We are looking for a development team or an individual who have already develop and implement such a system ..to sell the source to us...
We need to work with the individual or a the company until the project goes on ... Only serious bidders could bid for this..
All the biders must have a live demo/live website to show us...with the same functionality...
Please specify your system requirements for this sort of a solution in the PMB with the reference link..