Details of corporate web design needed
• The website is basically a member’s only website. I will be providing website promotion service, web development service and help people find investors, business contacts etc.
• People should have to register on my website to use its features.
• The website must have a corporate feel, unique, nice and very attractive design.
• Must be web 2.0 and Search engine optimized.
• Avoid flash as much as possible.
• The home page must have a contact form and other innovative details and sections.
• The website must offer two types of memberships. One is free and other is a paid one.
• If the user chooses a free membership, he should be taken to step B. If he/she chooses a paid membership, which will be a yearly fee, then they must be taken to step A. The page must specify all the advantages of having a paid membership
• The user will be taken to a page where they have to enter their credit card details if I choose a payment processor like Cc Avenue or related. Otherwise they could be taken to the paypal website with a button (You have to design a button for that. I do not wish to use the default paypal payment button)
• After the transaction is completed the administrator must be notified and only after the approval of the administrator will credits for their account be deposited (More on credits later). Now that they have completed payment they will be taken to step B
• The user will have to enter their personal details like name, address, phone etc along with company information like about the company, company link, field of work of the company, number of employees, annual turnover, whether they are interested in making partnerships, company phone number etc. they must also be automatically subscribed to newsletters. Email validation is required to confirm account.
• Once all the details have been filled and properly submitted, the user will be taken to the member section. The adding of details should be accessible only during sign up. Once in the member section, the user must be able to search our database for companies present according to name, field of work, keywords etc.
• The users can also set their company status to “SHOW” or “HIDE”. Showing will make their company available for searches and HIDE means their company names will not be available to public. However hiding their name will require paid membership. Searching by any field will also require paid memberships. If free members continue to be free they can visit other people’s profile through a category links. If they click automobile, they must list all websites filed under automobile category. If a member tries to search or HIDE their company, they must be prompted for a paid membership. They must also be informed of how to make use of the free service by clicking on relevant categories.
• Paid users can subscribe to feed’s on their membership pages, publish their feeds, access forum for paid members, etc. Free users are limited to category wise search, reading my company feed only, NO access to search or forum. However they must be given an option to submit their requests to the moderator. Free members must have the ability to upgrade to paid membership anytime.
• Free and paid users will have access to our articles section. However video section will be limited to paid members.
• The users must be able to update their company profile anytime irrespective of the type of membership.
• The company blog will be available to everyone.
The website must be index able in full other than sensitive areas like passwords are stored. If a user is coming to the website from a link in the search engine and that link points to a section where members need access, then they must be directed to the register page.
• While a search is conducted or people visit other people/ company profile, they must not be provided with the contact details like phone, fax, and website or related by which they can establish direct connection. They have to download the full company profile in order to get the contact information. If they have chosen ready for partnership during sign up or by editing later in their profile a special marketing symbol should be displayed, indicating that the website is ready for partnerships stating the comment they give.
• All URL’s must be blocked from comment section. They should not be able to write [url removed, login to view] .com or [url removed, login to view] in their posts. If the .com comes, it must automatically be filtered out along with the preceding word. The administrator must be notified.
• Downloading a company profile requires that the user have some amount of credits in their account.
• Users must have credits in their account to download a company profile. 1 credit DOSE NOT equals 1 download. Different companies will be allotted different amount of credits depending upon the company reputation, brand value, market share etc (this should be done by the admin once the signup is brought to his notice)
• Once the download profile is clicked, they will be asked to confirm whether they want to spend the credits in their account. If they allow, check if they have credits. If they do not have sufficient credits they must be directed to the buy credits page. People should have the option of choosing a custom number of credits and payment must be made. Once done the admin is noticed and after manual review the credits will be allotted.
• By default joining as free member 2 credits will be allotted for free to each account. However if the user joins as a paid member, then a total of 10 credits will be allotted to them
• The home page after signing in must also have a picture link to finding investors. This feature will be limited to paid members only. If not paid member they will be redirected to buy paid membership page.
• If a premium member, the people must be able to access a board like the job board in problogger.net. Here they can request a sponsor or announce you are ready to be an angel investor.
• Emphasis to be given on clarity of our goal. The website must quickly and efficiently communicate the message of what we are and what services we offer
• The services offered will be displayed as beautifully created Photoshop banners (other ideas also invited) and people will be guided to the respective section.
• The people need to register only if they want to find corporate partners or investors.
• If they choose PROMOTE MY BUSINESS then they must be lead to a page where we provide web designing, seo, ppc and other services usually related with web designing and promotion companies.
• If they choose START A BUSINESS, they must be taken to the member login page. After they login they must be redirected to a page where we list articles for reference. We may add video also. This page must also be accessible from a member welcome page right after successful login.
• The home page must rotate the website logos of premium members uploaded in a small box down at the right hand bottom side with no followed link embeddable.
• There must also be a single block which emphasizes featured website of the month.
• This must provide the admin complete control over the website. Adding or banning members, assigning credits, Change membership levels of users, allow or deny access to a particular area for a specified amount of time.
• Manage featured websites on the home page easily.
• Manage all other articles, videos, feeds, forums etc.
• The administrator must be able to search each user and bulk mail all users, selected categories in one go.
• The website must use the latest technologies in achieving efficient speed and powerful processing.
• Captcha protection must be available in all forms used in the website.
• An action-oriented navigation to make it easy for customers to know what they can do on the site.
• HTML 4.0 and css validation
• I require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
• Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
Any website server-side deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
All other software (including but not limited to any desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute) must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request (unless specified elsewhere by the Buyer).
• All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted 3rd party components (including GPL, GNU, Copyleft, etc.) unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the seller's Seller Legal Agreement.
• I require the programmer to query my hosting company in advance, to ensure that they support all components which the coder uses in the final solution (including supporting the anticipated version #s, allowing components to run under their potentially restricted security model, etc.
You can take inspiration from the following websites
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
Do not rip them off. I just gave as reference to the business model. The website you must build for me must in no way resemble a web directory and it should have a nice attractive unique design. I am not paying for templates.
I would like you to approach me with a friendly quote and a design sample so that i can see the quality of ork.
40 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $629 untuk pekerjaan ini
recently graduated students, just comeback from internship. All of us are eager to contribute at highest level and ready to listen to all of the needs what the customers are looking from us.