Consists of two major parts:
1. web portal
2. web portal administration (management)
3. IM (Instant Messenger) application program
Language: .aspx pages (dotNet, C# or VB.NET)
Very much similar to [[url removed, login to view]].
Consists of detailed database of customers, their information and products.
Each customer has a personal page that includes plain text information, pictures,
files, video content. Also, simple "online market" system should be implemented, which should
consist of two parts "for sale" and "wanted". We don't need "complicated" e-bay system
as poster will have to identify the winner himself.
Graphic design, colors and HTML in general will be given so the opposite side will need to
render programming logic and database structure, and of course relate them.
Main features that should be present:
- Data Driven : meaning that all content should dynamically generated from the DB.
- Multilanguage support: 10 languages, IMPORTANT: this means that absolutely ALL content of the
website should be present in Database in 10 languages (and during the execution data should
be retrieved from the Database accordingly)
- Advanced and simplified searching and sorting
- Catalog of goods and services (modifiable)
- REALLY HUGE database (more than 500GB, this includes media content of course),
so stability and vulnerability issues are of the highest importance
Web portal administration
There should be 4 major usergroups such as:
- free user
- paid user
The main feature of administration should be ability to change modifiable content.
That includes: .... read more in attached file
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE, Firefox, Opera for website
Multiplatform (java) for IM
IIS on Windows, Oracle on Linux
Jboss or Tomcat for IM Some more requirements: 1. One person with a decent knowledge of Oracle should be able to travel to China and stay for a period of 2 months to facilitate cooperation during development process (we pay the travel and related fees) 2. This person needs to have a good English OR Russian, as his duties will include "Oracle administration tutoring" for our personnel. 3. We are looking for the Long term relationship with the developing company.