I am looking for a **reliable**, **efficient** and **multiskilled** programmer that will keep close contact with me during the duration of this project.
I need someone that can program a real estate website. I would like to use a MySQL backend unless you can convince me otherwise.
I am open to any programming language as long as it is flexible and powerful enough to implement all the features I need. (Please indicate what programming language you will use for this project in your bid.)
I am looking for a programmer **_NOT_** a graphic artist. **This project does not need any graphics**. _So all you need to do is concentrate on the code_. Your code has to be well layed out and well commented.
The successful programmer WILL HAVE to demonstrate that they have completed projects of similar complexity in the past.
I am looking for a programmer that has had at least 2 or 3 years of relevant experience.
This project will involve:
- Finishing off a database structure that I have already started
- Writing the code to drive the website.
Some of the pages and features that need to be programmed include:
- A home page
- Registration page
- Search page (to search for properties for lease and for sale)
- Members page (which will allow them to manage properties, options etc..)
- Result page (will have to display pictuers of the propeties)
- More details page.
- Admin page
- Pages that allow "sellers" to give details about the property they want to sell
- SSL credit card processing page.
- and other pages that would be necessary, which I haven't thought of yet.
I have also included a picture for you to look at that will explain the workings of the website. A lot of the pages will share the same functionality.
Please read the rest in the platform section...
1) Complete and fully-functional working web site as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- Database. The database is nearly designed I will just need you to finish it off. I will be working closely with you to make sure the database includes all the necessary information. I will email the database structure to the programmer that wins the bid. The database layout will be done using the free dbDesigner software ([url removed, login to view])
This website will be different from most "real estate" website as it requires "Buyers" looking for properties to register to find out more information about a property.
Also all properties that are for sale are first reviewed by the administrator before they can be viewed by the general public.
The database must allow pictures to be stored (up to 7 pictures per property).
On a final note I would like the websie to be **SIMPLE**!!, **FAST** and **RELIABLE**.
If you have any questions please ask.
Please let me know what platform would be most suitable.