- Online Registration Form
- Forget Password
- Member Login Page
- Member admin page
- Admin can add/delete/edit members.
- Admin can approve/reject membership applications
- Member can edit profile / contact information.
2) Documents Upload / Download Section
- After log in, members can upload zip files limit to 10Mb per file.
- Member can input the description or work requested for each file uploaded.
- Admin will receive email after member uploads a file.
- Admin will login to administration section and can download file.
- Admin can then reupload the file for this member to view.
- Once admin reupload, member receive an email, informing him of it.
- Member can then download the file which admin has uploaded.
3) Job Status Section
- Here, member can only view updates of all their jobs. They cant create, edit or delete any jobs. They can only view.
- Admin can select member, and create a new job for that member. Admin will enter job title, job description, and job status.
- At any point in time, admin can edit the job status. Everytime job status is edited, an email automatically gets sent to client/member.
- Member will then login,and view updated status of the job.
4) Member (generic) 2 to 3 pages. This is a members only section for informative purposes, where they can view some information.
This section’s information will be editable by admin.
5) Support Page. Basically this is a support section where members can create support requests, and admin will be able to view / reply to these queries. These will be stored for members to view at any point in time. Email notifications will be issued to admin when clients post a support request, and likewise, clients will be noted when admin replies to their support requests. On top of replying to this queries, admin can also forward these queries to: Legal, Accounting, ISO, Biz Dev, Secretarial Services. These will be separate logins.
Which means, there will be 6 user accounts for the support page inclusive of admin. When admin forwards a query to a respective user, that user will be notified by email. When he replies to it, client will be informed
Hello Sir, I have 4+ years of exp. in web development I can do this job as per your requirement. Please check PMB for list of past work I have done. Waiting for your reply Thanks Sakshi
67 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $772 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, We are pleased to place our bid for your requirement. I would request you to kindly look in to PMB to get more details on us. Thanks and regards Surajit Mitra
we can do this in ASP/.NET, SEE PMB FOR MORE DETAILS, Visit our website [login to view URL] for our design quality, portfolio and client reviews.