My company designs websites.
I'd like an online system, preferably in php / MySQL, which can help my customers and designers work together on the customers website.
Or you may be able to adapt some open source code of a Content Management System to handle this job - I don't mind as long as the licence is free and royalty-free.
Here is how it would work.
1. Many types of users: all these people need to have access to the system (username & passwords) - customer, web designer, graphic designer, manager.
2. customer will fill out a survey to advise what type of website they want. they will upload images. they will type in an online editor like tinyMCE or fkeditor all their web content.
3. web designer and graphic designer log in, and look at the content the customer uploaded. they create a design, save to database.
4. manager logs in, checks design. gives feedback and sends back to designers, or clicks 'ok' and sends to customer.
5. customer logs in, checks design. gives feedback and sends back to designers, or accepts work as complete.
6. Steps 3 to 5 are repeated until the customer accepts the work.
I'd like to make use of DHTML layers to provide the feedback in little post-it notes stuck to the web design wherever a correction needs to be made.
I am flexible with pricing and I'm looking for a good coder I can work with long-term.
good luck with your bidding!