Project Description: Solution for Phone Conference Call Service.
Constraints: To run production on Linux Debian 5 + Asterisk 18.104.22.168 – MySql 5
Customers will have access to a dedicated (VoIP) Phone Number and will be able to have conference call with pther pople (guests).
Each Customer will have 1 (or more) dedicated phone numbers for their conference services.
To establish a new conference, the conference administrator will call the Dedicated Phone Number and dial the Administrator PIN.
All people that want to join the conference will call the same number and dial the Guest PIN.
For each dedicated phone number there is a custom Welcome message (i.e. “Welcome in the Conference Call Service of Company XXXX, please digit your PIN Code ….”)
Every time a new Guest joins the conference, he is put in conference call with all the others.
The Conference Administrator can start conference recording by typing a code (i.e. 101#).
Will be available a Web Area Where System Administrator will have the following functionalities:
- List/Modify customers
- Set up a new customer
- Set up a new incoming number for the customer (we will handle trunks on asterisk out of application)
- View the list of incoming calls filtered by date/Customer: for each call we need conference id, start time, end time, caller id, conference id, duration. Need Also total duration for billing purposes.
Will be available a web Area where users will be able to login and have the following functionalities:
- View/Change personal Info
- View List of incoming numbers (with Admin PIN, Guiest Pin, and Welcome message file name)
- Upload Welcome message for each incoming number FileName (.wav is ok)
- View reports of their conferences (filter by incoming number, start/end date)
o List of all calls (start time, end time, caller id, conference id, duration) for each conference
- Download their recorded conferences
Constraints: we will provide a virtual Server with Debian 5 + Asterisk 22.214.171.124 – MySql 5
Data Base Structure Guidelines
Users: user_id, Name, Username, Password (for web access), Address, City, Country, email, activation date
Incoming Numbers: incoming_number_id, user_id, number, Administrator PIN, Guest PIN, Welcome Message File Name, activation date
Conference: conference_id, incoming number id, start time, end time
Cdr (one row for each incoming call): Datetime, Calling Number (clid), called Number, Duration, conference id
Web User Area to be developed in php. Basic Graphic Layout.
Agi Scripts for asterisk to be developed in php.
Standard MySql CDR module should be used.
We will set up SIP Trunks for incoming numbers.
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €690 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi there, we have read this project description and are ready to complete it. we specialize in Asterisk PBX, email systems, php development and iphone. lets complete this project
hi, i found that you have constraint to use asterisk. is it possible to use freeswitch instead of asterisk? if yes. i can help you on this.. thanks mohammad