I need to install an Asterisk (1.6) or Callweaver server on Ubuntu Server.
The features that are required from the server are:
1. Real-time support: extensions, voicemail, peers should be stored on MySQL database.
2. AGI or OGI connected to existing php/sendmail scripts. PHP and Sendmail need to be checked to make sure that they are configured correctly.
3. Fax: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] fax need to be supported (I already have the scripts), both for incoming and outgoing faxes.
4. CallBack: A script should be built to accept callback service via 3 means:
c. HTTP POST.
Two outgoing calls should be generated and connected, once established.
5. RADIUS Support: Calls generated by the server should be authorized and accounted by an external billing server, using RADIUS protocol. Information about the RADIUS format will be provided to the project winner.
Further details and clarifications would be provided to serious bidders.
The total budget for the project is limited, so offers above $400 will not be considered, although good performance and execution would be appreciated and compensated.