Looking for a programmer that is experienced with Altera FPGA programming using Altera programming software. I am looking to do the following:
1. Sample 16 analog to digital inputs signals at 0-44.1 KHz maximum per channel. I am using two 8-to-1 mux ICs and a 12bit ADC.
2. Sample 24 channels of TTL (5v)
The stream needs to be combined into a serial stream through a S/PDIF fiber connection or COAX digital connection.
1. Read the S/PDIF stream into the ALTERA to output 16 digital-to-analog outputs signals at 0-44.1 KHz maximum per channel. I am using two 1-to-8 mux ICs and a 12bit DAC.
2. Playback 24 channels of TTL (5v)
The stream will be sent back through the ALTERA as a serial stream through a S/PDIF fiber connection or COAX digital connection. The signals need to be decoded back to the original 16 analog and 32 TTL channels for playback.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows base Altera programming software