I am in need of a relatively simple image viewer to be used to help me with some development tasks. It should be pretty easy for anyone who's done this kind of work before.
One should be able to open a file (the files will be .bmp files), have it displayed and have two tools availible. A selection tool and a zoom tool.
Needs to zoom in and out, preferably up to 1600% like photoshop.
Needs to behave like the marquee tool in photoshop, just without any of the fancyness. I don't need any "feather" or "styles", and the selections will always be rectangles.
The special features:
When I select an area, I want some info about in some editboxes on the right side of the screen. See the attatched image for how I want it to look. (Do feel free to make it prettier than that though :)
Example: 380 435 440 448
Explanation: Say we have an area that starts at (380,440) and it's 55 pixels wide and 8 pixels tall. It turns into "x (x+width) y (y+height)"
The two MD5s:
I have two different ways of calculating this, and you don't need to bother learning about those. I have two pre-made programs that this application just needs to call.
On "Calculate MD5 click":
1. Crop selection and save to its own image (I have ImageMagick installed, if that helps you).
2. Call my application 1 with the filename of the cropped image as the first argument.
3. Record output and put it in the MD5 1 editbox.
4. Call my application 2 with the filename of the cropped image as the first argument.
5. Record output and put it in the MD5 2 editbox.
That's pretty much all there is to it. I need this done as quickly as possible, and preferably in C# (other languages will be fine though, as long as it works).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, Preferably C# (or any language, as long as it works).