Our company need a voice chat application with the following features:
1. P2P voice chat, best voice quanlity.
2. There are 2 roles, one is **operator**, another is **guest**.
3. **Operator** registered through a server (with RDBMS such as sybase/oracle/mysql):
- Operator login as userid/password, then standby for the guest call-in.
- Controlled through a system tray icon.
4. Online status (Online, Busy, Away, Offline) for Operator.
And the online status displayed at web site.
5. **Guest** visit the web site, automatic install through a web popup plugin (ActiveX).
6. Click the online button to talk with Operator.
The operator hear the ring, and a pop-up window shown,
click the talk to start the conversation.
Just like [url removed, login to view] or IMs.
7. Proxy/Socks/Firewall handling
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1. client run on win9x, 2000, xp etc.
2. Linux server run the RDBMS to handle operator account register/login