We need from you detail solution description/feature wise proposal and accurate time & cost of Project. Please do’t send us URLs & Company profile etc… we can check all those things on your websites.
Technology: Ruby on Rails or PHP +AJAX!!
Look&Feel: well-structured web2.0-design, CSS
Members of our association can track their weekly personal goals on this web2.0 platform. These goals/tasks are chosen from a database which is permanently updated. Users have a profile w/photos and can connect to other user profiles. Users can join groups and communicate via internal mail or contribute to public and private discussion boards.
Short overview of the platform functionality (3+1 modules):
- searchable user profiles
- internal mail communication
- user comments + user voting
- networking between profiles (connect to someone else)
- "who has viewed my profile"
- private and public discussion boards
- "group page" with member list and goals
- "join group" function
- database contains pre-defined tasks from which user can choose
- chosen tasks can be tracked in a personal weekly calendar (see [url removed, login to view])
- charts and statistics about successfull tasks
- algorithms that rank successful tasks
- task administration (delete/rank task, ..)
- enter pre-defined tasks into database
- user administration
- weekly customized (!) newsletter (composed of text-modules that are chosen based on user profile)
- platform has to be easily translated into different languages!
- code must be well documented, as it will be updated with new features on regular basis!
- coder must be available for follow-up projects and long-term business relationship!
Existing sites that feature some of the functions: openBC, TRAINE0
Only bids from coders with experience in developing similar web2.0/AJAX applications will be accepted. Please provide references and CV of 'our' programmer!
A mockup, functional specification and database concept are available. Interested bidders will be required to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement prior to receiving further information.
All deliverables must be uploaded to Rent A Coder before the deadline(s) for this project...with no exceptions. If this contract makes it impossible for a competent person to do this, then do not start this project...but instead alert Rent A Coder of an un-arbitratable, illegal project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).