Please only bid if you can show us that you have done this or similar data extraction before. This is an easy job for someone who knows their code. This could be a desktop app or a server side script using php/MySQL.
What we need:
1) Input a list of keywords or keyword phrases from a file (one per line).
2) For each keyword fetch from Google the top 10 listings using "exact match" search pattern. Scraping Google will require a method that will not incur an IP ban.
3) For each listing get the pagerank for the page displayed - eg. PR-Page (if it's not the root domain, otherwise use root domain pagerank).
4) Retrieve number of search results (volume) for each search term
5) For each keyword/phrase fetch total number of adwords ads displayed.
6) Save results as .csv file with each keyword/phrase on a new row, columns should include:
b) Average PR value (top 10)
c) Lowest PR value
d) Highest PR value
f) Number of Ads Displayed
Thanks for your response.