We Need a Applications made for a crop insurance company and we'd like to offer our Insured the ability to sign claims documents via our secure web site to expedite the claims process. We're looking for a solution we host that's based on the Adobe LiveCycle family of products.
The workflow is:
1. Insured files a Notice of Loss
2. An Adjuster is assigned and works the claim
3. The adjuster signs the final claims paperwork (one or more documents with one or more signatures)
a. We envision this PDF to be generated from our system with ‘zones’ on the signature lines for the Adjuster and Insured to affix their digital signatures.
b. The digital signatures will appear within the document as a simple script font to visually indicate the signature is affixed.
4. An e-mail notification is generated to the Insured.
5. The Insured authenticates via our existing web site using a username and password
6. The Insured is presented with the Claims document signed by the Adjuster
7. The Insured type in their name as a consent to the digital signature and clicks submit.
8. The process collects all the necessary data necessary for the signature to hold up in a court of law.
9. The final document (with scripted signatures) is retained on the web site for future review and optionally e-mailed to the Insured.
Â· Our users may only access the site once or twice a year so there shouldn’t be much overhead to the digital signatures such a USB keys, etc.
Â· We’ll have many (thousands) of users but low volume (1-5 per year) so we’d like the most cost-effective licensing solution.
Similar Examples would be Prefferd !!