1) Inventory Control
Scanning ability for shipping and receiving
1. Ability to have a live inventory for my sales staff.
2. Detailed Tracking information when shipped out.
Example - Clients order is shipped. The software will automatically acknowledge the shipment and post to there order for the sales rep to easily find when speaking with the client.
- Ability to see my on hand inventory and what is currently on the water.
- Track Container shipments from overseas and be able to preload a container.
Example- I have 5 orders my overseas office is looking to ship. The software will be able to figure out the total cubic foot of the container and place the correct order in the container. But we will need the ability to have rush orders put to the front of the list. I am looking for my office in HKG to be able to log into this and assign the container number to a particular order. If my sales rep logs on they will be able to see were that particular order is with out seeing costs of the goods and have a general idea of the in hands date.
- Min/Max program to automatically post on my screen when an item is below or becoming low in my inventory
- Generate Purchase Orders
- CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) - Same general format as ACT Software
- Ability to track conversations with potential clients and also current clients
-Estimates, Invoices etc... Attached to clients history for quick reference
**Merge invoice with QuickBooks. If possible.
Above a just a general guide to what I am looking to be able to do. There are a few more items we will possibly need to add and alter but if the system is able to expand and work with us this would be wonderful.
This project involves creating a fully functional Windows-based application that will work as an Inventory scan, Management and Customer Information/Status database driven program. It also requires to be real-time synchronized with a Website storefront which will also need to be created based on the information stored in the program.
This project requires Full view of stock, availability of in-stock items in the online store. Preferably all edits and amendments to products, customer information and in-stock availability should be done within the Windows Application.
The project can be done with techniques and programming language chosen by freelancer. Storefront should be done in PHP/MySQL.