I believe the application I want to develop is very simple. The way I see it, the development is divided in two parts.
Part A is “formatting” certain portions of an existing web site to better “fit” the size and functionality of the iPhone through a stand-alone iPhone application.
The iPhone application will feed from an existing “fantasy trading” web site, which requires a user id and password. Once there, the user can select to buy or sell from a list of no more than 100 “stocks”, which have a bid price, ask price, volume, etc.
In the web site, if you want to buy 100 shares of “X”, you type “100”, click on “buy”, and then the web site displays a confirmation message to proceed. In the iPhone application, “X” should be selected by “flipping pages” that contain all stocks until “X” is reached, or selecting pages alphabetically by first letter. Then “100” should be selected from another “dial”, and so on. The idea is to do the same as in the web site but with the “touch” functionality of the iPhone.
Part B involves additional features that are not currently on the web site, but that would be available in the iPhone application:
1) Alarms via e-mail or sound, when a specific “stock” selected by the user reaches a bid price or an ask price previously determined by the user. For this, the user should be able to set his/her price criteria on the iPhone, which is then recorded in a database along with the user's e-mail.
2) A graph of the value of the “stock over the previous 10 days (the data for this is in an MS Access database that is located in an ftp or web site “Z”).
3) The ability to save lists of “favorite” stocks, and sort the list by volume, price, etc. using “dials”.
4) The ability to pull news for “stocks” from google, yahoo, or some other web site (to be defined).
Part A should be very straightforward. Part B requires interaction with other web sites and a database, to get the data to be displayed on the iPhone.
The application should have the look and feel of the iPhone Bloomberg application (i.e. easily readable and navigable on an iPhone screen), similar fonts, colors, backgrounds, etc. with the ability to place some advertisements in the same way that the Bloomberg application for the iPhone does it.
The developer should show examples of previous work, experience developing applications with iPhone, databases, website interaction, etc. You should be proficient in Cocoa/Obj-C
1. Complete and fully functional working program(s), as well as complete source code of all work done.
2. All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" and the buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
3. Specify if you can do Part A, Part B or both (ideally).
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $644 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello,Thanks fro giving us an opportunity to bid on this [url removed, login to view] have gone through your [url removed, login to view] can do both part of this [url removed, login to view] are ready to start this job right [url removed, login to view] see your PMB for more detai Lagi
Hello,Thanks fro giving us an opportunity to bid on this [url removed, login to view] have gone through your [url removed, login to view] are ready to start this job right now and i hope you will satisfy with our bid and time period.