I'm an artist who needs a coder for a project:
1) A program in PHP or Visual Basic or almost anything, could be Perl or Python as well, to generate a 3x3 meters PDF.
2) I have something using PHP and PDFlib. It's with the free version of PDFlib, and it was enough to generate little animated books. However, now I'm into another real world work on schedule, so I thought about hiring a programmer to create this little project.
3) As said, it could be PHP, C, Visual, Perl, Python, even Java using any PDF library available for free, or almost for free, and powerful enough. I listened about Latex, and Latex is powerful and open source, but PDFlib was easier for me. However, if it's possible to generate a Latex file and convert it to PDF or something like that, could be fine.
4) I have a SVG or Illustrator dummy of the final PDF, but the objective is create it on the fly with the program. It's only numbers, 0's and 1's, like binary code, and then creating bigger 0's and 1's and a couple of letters made of those little 0's and 1's.
5) The estimate could be for the hour or for the project, paid weekly. Maybe after this job is done, another very similar will be needed, so we could make another estimate then. A standard NDA would be necessary. Please tell me the language you are thinking about. I don't have a schedule on this. But please tell me as well how long you think it would take.
18 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $434 untuk pekerjaan ini
I will use Java and the libraries will be dependent in source of data. I can use JasperReports, XSL transformations or generate PDF directly (in this case, I can use C or C++ too).
Hi, I'm a Chilean young Engineer, Programmer and Web Developer. I offer you a professional work and support. I'll send you a PM. Thanks for your time. David.