I need a program written for the PokerStars poker program. I am independently developing an advanced AI for the program, but we need routines which can gather data from the program and then send data back to the program reliably.
The program we need from you should be able to 'play poker' based on some very simple rules. If you have already written something like this, we'd appreciate being able to see the AI you used as a framework and starting point for [url removed, login to view] not, writing some simple AI based on odds of winning type stuff would be sufficient.
The program should have well documented routines which can do the following:
- Import the number of chips the player has
- Import how many chips each of the other players has
- Import what cards are in hand, and on the table
- Constantly monitor different bet/raise/fold events and make decisions based on those decisions
- Send decisions back to the game (bet/raise/fold/etc)
Basically, the deliverable will be a fairly simple poker bot which can play poker for the user using a set of pre-programmed rules. The deliverable must be in source code and functioning binary format, and must be highly documented.
The program should run on Windows platforms with the latest version of the pokerstars program.