APPLICATION TO MASS UPLOAD VIDEOS TO YOUTUBE
Very good but cheap programmer needed.
Please read 100% of the text VERY CAREFULLY if you want the job. It's not for beginners!
Only for people who know what they are doing!
I need an application that does the following:
- Login through gmail or Youtube - *each has its own login sequence
- - User enters the location of a xls file that contain youtube login information. (column 1 = gmail email addresses (for login to youtube via the link "Sign in with your Google Account!", column 2 = associated youtube passwords) (file browse option needed)
- - User enters the location of a xls file that contain youtube login information. (column 1 = Youtube User (for login to youtube via the link "Sign in with your Youtube Acct!", column 2 = associated youtube passwords) (file browse option needed)
- Need script to create a Video Title, one create Video Description, one creates Video Keywords: 10 words will be randomly selected from a single keyword text file for each field
- User enters the location of a folder with videos on the computer (file browse option needed)
User clicks "Start"
1. Now the software goes to [url removed, login to view] and virtual clicks the link "Sign In" and then "Sign in with your Google Account!" or "sign in with youtube" Then it enters the first email address/account name from the xls file and the associated password.
3. Now it goes to "Upload", then to "Use multi-video uploader", then to "Add Videos to List". Now it selects the first 9 from the video folder.
4. Then runs the random title/descript/keywords script.
5. Then the software 'uniquely' populates all with 10 random words from step 4. Then it virtual clicks on "Upload All Videos" and waits until all videos were uploaded. If no, then it waits 1 minute and then tries to refill it again. After 3 trials without success it shows an error message "Fields couldn't filled out. Please contact the Employer."
6. After the upload is finished it signes out from the youtube account and deletes the first account login information from the xls-file and clears cookies/cache.
7. Then it waits for a random time that the user defined in the option "waiting time". Example: The user defined "between 240 and 3600 at random". The software waits for example 2102 seconds now. (Or 1232 seconds, or 299 seconds, ... just a number of seconds between those two digits.)
8. Then the software goes to step 1. Sign-In, step 2., ...and so on and uploads videos to the next youtube acounts and then to the next youtube accounts, .... and so on till all videos from the video folder have been uploaded. Example: If the software uploaded the first 5 videos from the video folder to the first youtube account, then for the next youtube account it starts with video 10 and uploads for example: video 10 - video 19. For the next youtube account it starts with video 20..... and so on.
9. When all videos from the video folder have been uploaded the software shows "All videos have been uploaded".
10. If the user selected the option "send email" then the software sends an email to the defined email-address from the defined emailaddress with the following content. example: email subject: "100 videos uploaded", email: "10 videos to the account sweetlinda19:wrf67233, 6 videos to the account hotbabe23:sde46332... and so on"
11. Need function create,edit,delete YouTube Video Annotaces.
12. Need support PROXY (format IP_address:Port([url removed, login to view])).
- The software can paused and stopped at any time.
- The User can save all settings of the software to a file. (User can select file name) The User can easily load these settings in the future.
- The software works fast an has no errors!
- The software does use less system resources. (can run on an old pc)
- The software runs on xp and vista.
- The software can start directly without the need of installation.
- You can choose the program language. But not in Java.
- You may NOT give the software to anyone else! I get the exclusive right to use the software.
- VERY IMPORTANT: ONE YEAR UPDATE GUARRANTEE: If youtube changes forms and/or options so the software can not upload videos anymore, then the programmer guarrantees for one year to always update the software for free within 4 days at max. Maybe youtube does not change things for one year so there is no extra work. 50% of the money will hold in escrow for one year. After one year you get the rest of the money. It's only for making sure the ONE YEAR UPDATE GUARRANTEE works.
The cheaper you can program the software, the higher is your chance for getting the job.