We are looking for an experienced programmer in VC++
Programmer should speak english well enough to understand
Programmer has to work in a clean and organized way so we know where everything is
Programmer must know and understand Active X Controls and how to add signed controls to a website
Programmer must have full knowledge with the Windows Operating System and be able to test it inside and out to take out all bugs to make it as bug-free as possible.
Programmer should keep track of version number for each update/fix of the application
Programmer MUST show us previous applications that they developed which are on the same level of difficulty as far as the making of it goes.
//////////////////// ATTENTION \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
This application is for those who are looking for long-term business and have the time to dedicate to it mainly because we will require you to keep the program updated so it will always remove the newest spyware/adware for as long as we stay in business. Please think very hard before you commit yourself to this project.
FILE SIZE SHOULD BE BETWEEN 2-3 Mega Bytes at maximum
The Spyware/Adware checker application has to have the following functions:
scan entire system and registry
- check and delete spyware/adware
- be able to backup spyware/adware before deleting it just in case
- have a feature to check for updates of new spyware/adware found
- a few smaller functions which will be explained after acceptance of this project
Once again this project is for someone who is looking for a long-term project to work on. We look forward to hearing from you and last but not least we guarantee you will be very satisfied with this job!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP