I am looking for more or less finished programs that can _capture and analyze_ play information _real-time_ from Texas Hold'em tables from different poker clients (e.g. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], ...).
Ideally, your (finished) program has the following capabilities
1. Program keeps track of actual game play and logs all relevant data. This includes the following
* Number of seats at table.
* Player values for each seat including:
Name, Bankroll, Sitting In/Out Status/Seat Open/Seat Reserved. These values should be updated during after each hand.
* The values of all the cards on the board (the five cards in the middle) in the order that they appear (Flop, Turn, River).
* The value of the cards in the current player's hand (the two cards next to the current player) and the seat location of that player.
* The location of the dealer button, which is the small red object with a D on it.
* The state of each player (in the hand or folded)
* Values of players action (fold/bet/raise/players bankroll). If bet or raise then how much.
* Current pot total (before betting round).
* Expected pot total (includes current bets/raises) (updated after each player moves).
* The number/location of betting options (the yellow buttons below the table).
* Separate functions to auto "click" the following options:
Auto Post Blind (Check/Uncheck)
Muck Losing/Uncalled Hands (Check/Uncheck)
2. Program logs collected data from 1) to a file or database.
3. Program visualizes collected data from 1) in a window such that one can verify that this data is indeed the same as shown by the poker client. There is no need for a fancy User Interface.
4. Program automatically performs legal (random) action (fold, bet, raise).
5. Program is written either in MSVC++ 7.0 or C# or Java, utilizes OOP paradigmas, utilizes common naming conventions, and is well documented.
Simply provide details of the current capabilities of your (unfinished or finished) program, the language it is written in, etc., along with an asking price.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP SP1