An exciting opportunity for DirectX Filter developers:
I require several DirectX Filters for use in my 2-way radio application.
The filters are described in detail in the attached document, but for reference are:
1) A VU Meter
2) A DTMF Decoder
3) A CTCSS (Sinusoidal) Tone Decoder
4) An Audio Resampler
5) An Audio "Switcher"
6) A DTMF Tone Generator
7) A CTCSS Tone Generator (simple sinewave generator).
The attached documentation will provide an overall idea of the filters' use and provide an overall understanding of the application. Several reference articles on DTMF and CTCSS are provided.
IMPORTANT: The developer should be courteous, polite and friendly and be patience when a problem exists (usually, it's my coding!).
IMPORTANT: The developer should keep me informed of their intentions or ideas at all times as communication in this project is paramoount.
I look forward to hearing from YOU!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* Windows2000 and WindowsXP ONLY
* Developer has choice of programming language. End-Product Application is written in Delphi. Developer should have fair knowlege of Delphi and be able to assist in integrating the filters where necessary.