I need a very simple text-entry program within 7 hours of this submission that has the following capabilities. ** READ THIS CAREFULLY! **
- This is going to be a program that I can enter in information and manage it.
- It will be a database of text that i will manually insert.
- Very similar to a bulletin board system. Where I have subjects, can enter replies, etc.
- Must be able to easily export ALL information.
- Main window will include the following columns:
**5 columns: SUBJECT, Spawn, WHOIS, Correspondences, Date
1 button: Create new subject**
**SORTING: I need to be able to sort by SUBJECT, SPAWN, WHOIS, CORRESPONDENCES, and DATE**
*1.) The subject field will contain a URL, and beneathe it a small description that i'll be able to insert. When I click on the URL, it should show me the information i've entered and allow me to enter further correspondences. Keep reading for further information.
2.) The SPAWN button will allow me to open the URL located in the subject in my default web browser window.
3.) The WHOIS button will perform a 'WHOIS' (see [url removed, login to view]) on the domain name located in the subject field via the web. It should return the results ONLY and NOT spawn a new web browser. The WHOIS function should be semi-intelligent and be able to differentiate between the domain name and it's full URL. For example: [url removed, login to view]~sldfjsldkfj/sldfjlsdkjf/[url removed, login to view] When I hit the WHOIS button, it should pull a WHOIS for www.abc123.com.
4.) Correspondences indicates the number of correspondences/replies i've added into the database.
5.) Date, this indicates the DATE i first inputted the subject.
6.) CREATE NEW SUBJECT button will do exactly as implied. It will create a new subject. See below for further information.*
- When entering new messages, there must be text functions similar to NOTEPAD (copy, paste, select all, find, find and replace, etc.)
- This must all be an application that can be run from Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP.
- YOU MUST BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THIS PROGRAM WITHIN 5 HOURS OF PLACING YOUR BID.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased. 4.) Must remove all credits except from the source code!
Visual Basic, Visual C++, MICROSOFT WINDOWS 95, 98, 2000, XP.