Patient Information Management
1. Patient and Insurance Billing
2. Financial Ledger
3. Essential System Reports
4. Word Processing
5. Integrated Image Scanning
7. Appointment Scheduler
8. Electronic Billing (EDI)
9. Online Insurance Verification
10. Medical Practice Management Reports
11. Managed Care
12. Prescription Writer
13. Document Scanning Enhancements
14. Medics On-call for Palm Pilot /Pocket PC
15. Laser Forms
17. Immunization Tracking
18. CLIA Updates
19. Mammography Tracking
20. Film Tracking
21. Surgical Scheduling
22. Collection Agency
23. Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
Online Interfaces with Online Labs (Labcorp, Quest Diagnostics, etc.)
Online Interfaces with:MD-Report, MediNotes, CliniFlow,**A4 HealthMatics, Logician, NextGen EMR, *Numerous other HL7-compliant EMR systems***
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4)All deliverables must contain the company logo, contact and support information.
* Microsoft Windows® client-server architecture ??" industry-standard and easy-to-use
* Realtime relational SQL database ??" fast, powerful, flexible
* Developed with object-oriented C++ code ??" consistent Graphical User Interface (GUI), fast, reliable
* ODBC and HL7 compliant ??" open, extendable
* ADS's own unique Extended Multiple Document Interface (XMDI) ??" simplified concurrent access to multiple windows for an individual patient or multiple patients (using linked windows)
* Windows 98/2000/XP client, Windows 2003/2000 server
* All mouse functions have keyboard equivalents