I need a software that can gather information from the internet. Basically a data miner. When a user performs a search function, the software should be able to pull up information from the google search engine accurately.
Search query: Keyword+city+state or zip code.
ie: hair dresser in los angeles, ca / hair dresser in 90002
The search results should be in this format:
1) Name of the establishment. ex:Joe's diner
2) Location: The city and state the establishment is in.
3) web site
4) Phone number, if any
5) Facebook/twitter if any
So, the result should look like this: Joe's diner 12110 wilshire blvd, los angeles, ca 90021 310-000-1111 [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
The user should be able to export and save the search results as an excel file. I want two editions of the software.
1) The software has a cap of 100 results at a single search query.
2) Does not bring up phone number and facebook/twitter results.
1) Unlimited search results.
2) Phone number and facebook/twitter option is active.
3) proxy support.
Finally, the software should work on both windows and mac os platforms. Please describe clearly what your experience is, how long will it take you to code the software. If you can only code for windows, that might be OK but I would consider a software that works on both os first. Thanks for reading and good luck!