This project simply details 5 hours of work both teaching me about Linux, MYSQL and uploading text files with data to be added to a mysql data base.
Other Jobs include logging into my linux server and installing and setting up MYSQL, Asterisk and other software on this server. I have another federal core 4 server with old version of asterisk and A2billing that I need moved to new server with Federal core 6 and asterisk 1.4 and set up and configured in the way the old server works. The old database will also need to be moved to new server with all data.
You will not be required to work more then 5 hours even if projects are not completed. You may also be subject to nothing more then teaching or tutoring me the entire 5 hours or be required to work on server doing what I stated above. Its just a matter of whatever I decide you are best suited for or what I need most done most.
IF you are not able to complete what I need done in the five hours and I like your work style I will post more project here for you. and I am sure I have a lot more then just 5 hours of work.
If you are especially knowledgeable in PHP programming, asterisk, and know FreePBC well and somewhat knowledgeable of Linux MYSQL and confident you are worth a lot more per hour then what others are bidding, simply request in your bid I post an hour project for you so I can give you some work and see your qualifications without having to invest in much, at the same time without you having to work below what you feel you are worth.
Please note: If I like you work style and you meet my qualifications I will post more work on this site by the hour or job for you. For my protection I will not work off rentAcoder site. I will abide by all rentAcoder Rules.
1) Buyer must have someway to communicate with me by voice. no Exception, I have yahoo, msn, skype and about all the instant messaging or private messaging software that supports voice. You can download a soft phone and connect directly to my server if need be. Having a land line mobile phone in a country were the rates are under 5 cents minute would good as well.
2) Must speak fairly good English and capable of explaining things in a reasonable and somewhat easily understood manner.
3) Must know Linux very well and MYSQL pretty good. Being able to write PHP pages and scripts will greatly help you in winning this bid and getting future work. If you also Have knowledge of VOIP, ASTERISK and telephony and your rates are reusable for your qualifications and no one else have lower rate with same conditionals/ qualifications you have, you will probably get the job. Or have another job posted for you.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) All data from databases or any other sources on my servers either belongs to ME (the buyer) or other companies I work with and for and remains the property of CardCard. Under no circumstances are you are not allowed to remove any data from my server to another server not belonging to me. Or copy data for any purpose without authorization from me.
Linux federal core 6 and 4