Design and implement a Visual C++ .NET program thatgenerates all possible subsets, combinations, or permutations from a set of size n.
Prompt the user to select one of these options:
1. Generate all 2n possible subsets from a set of size n.
2. Generate all n-choose-k possible combinations (subsets of size k) from a set of size n.
3. Generate all n! possible permutations from a set of size n.
For all 3 options you may assume that n<=20.
Write all output to the file "**[url removed, login to view]**". Place exactly one set, combination, or permutation on each line.
*You must use this exact name for the output file, otherwise we cannot test your submitted program!!!*
Please see the sample runs below for further details about the expected behavior of the program.
The sets, combinations, or permutations should be generated in some systematic order (not randomly). But the lines in the output file do not necessarily need to appear in the same order as shown below.
The only libraries that may be included for this project are <iostream> and <fstream>.
Your program must define and call at least one programmer-defined function. This function must be appropriate and serve a useful purpose in your program.
Here are three sample runs:
[url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):