I need an application to create certification tests (Multiple Subjects supporting Maths/Tables) that can be downloaded from the web, performed on a local PC, and the results presented graphically on local PC and stored for history. The specs are as follows:
* Test questions will consist of a mixture of T/F, multiple choice, fill-in-blanks, Matching, Drag & Drop, and Odering.
* The tests must consist of self-contained files (.exe or ?) that need no external application (except for a browser) to run on the applicant's PC.
* The test validity and its authenticity will be identified by time period, serial number and the local PC identification.
* Also the test taker can download more tests and add into his local testing module.
* Maintaining the integrity of the testing process and testing data is critical. The applicants must not access the test questions or any other data. Also, each test can only be taken for any number of times for a period of time. Once test validity is over, the test cannot be opened again. The data should also be protected (encryption?) while being downloaded/uploaded from the web.
I need broad design of this application and how you will do this. You need to provide two modules: Test Generator and Test taker. The question on test taker module should be encrypted and no other application can open those questions.
My target to provide the test taker module along with or sepeartely the question bank, which can be imported into test taker module. If you are sure, you can provide then let me know. Since the test taker module is downloadable from website, the size of the exe file should not be big.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.