we want to build a VOIP service that matches the quality of Skype. It should also allow users to call from their PCs to regular land lines or mobile phones around the world (similiar to SkypeOut <[url removed, login to view]>). We are open to the choice of OS platforms and programming languages. The client (the software that end users use to call) must support all versions of Microsoft Windows.
if you are interested, please place your bid and let us know:
1) why your quality can match that of Skype
2) how do you support SkypeOut functionality
3) whether your solution requires special arrangements with telcos
4) what software/hardware platform you plan to use
5) how long it will take you to design and build this platform (alpha, beta, final)
6) whether you will use any 3rd party plug-ins or software
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).