In the interest of keeping our idea private and original, specifics will not be released until the team has been chosen. The releaseable details can be found below.
We are searching for a small, efficient (3 to 5 Members) team with various skills in web design, web development, graphic design, database structure and integration. All code will be expected to be original, clean, and standardized. Security will be of the utmost importance in all areas of the site. The site will be professional in nature and heavily moderated to ensure this is accomplished.
Some of the features we would like implemented:
* User registration, login/logout, and profile
* Ability to post specific information about other users/people
* Ability to confirm or dispute the posted information about a user
* Front-end for users, back-end for moderators, and back-end for administrators.
* Subscription service and micro-payments implementation.
* Planned expansion via modules, extensions, templates, etc...
I would like members of the team who are able to work well in group development, understand how to use subversion/trac or other likeness, have experience in various web development languages (php, asp, .net, cold fusion, etc.), and be motivated. This project will likely take some time to build. We are not trying to rush the launch of this service. And would rather a stable, clean, and functional site at launch than trying to launch it early. All who are interested are encouraged to contact myself or bid/apply.
Once live, atleast 1 partnership and 1 consulting position will be offered to those who the executive team feel are invaluable assets to the company. Bids are sincerly appreciated. Thank you.