I need a copywriter for an ebook on how to install, configure and customize a shopping website with Cubecart.
The installation to be done with Fantastico (to make it easy on the newbie).
This is geared toward the regular internet user, so it has to be well explained and easy to understand (with screen shots where needed).
This is for someone who has previous experience with CubeCart... not for a learner. Time is very strict, so if you are not sure you can handle this within 5 days, please save your time and mine. Please enter the following word: "Einstein" in your bid so that I know you read the requirements. Another word to enter at the end of the message.
Table of content:
1- Register a domain name (with Godaddy, using my affiliate link)
2- Get a hosting package (from gatorhost, using my affiliate link)
3- Change the nameservers of the domain name on Godaddy to point to the hosting space.
4- Create a G*mail email address then create an email forwarder (from Cpanel) to the G*mail address.
5- In Gmail settings, use Accounts/add another email address to add the new website email to be handled by G*mail (G*mail will be sending emails that look like coming from instead of )
6- Install Cubecart using Fantastico (from the hosting Cpanel)
7- Configure Cubecart (Store name, address, shipping calculator, taxes, add category, add product, Paypal, etc...)
8- Customize Cubecart: Change skin, add new a new skin and how to ftp its files to the server, where to find free skins, how to customize the graphics (logo, icons, background...etc) using a free ftp client (CoffeeCup or similar) and a free graphic editor (Gimp)
- This book requires a good knowledge of web design, hosting, ecommerce with Cubecart.
- Please provide some samples of your previous work to be considered (ebooks preferred). No consideration to bids without samples.
- The chapters have to be explained with screen shots or images where necessary. All of them have to be originals and done by you, the copywriter.
- The copyrights of the ebook will transfer to me after payment.
- Payments by escrow, after book is finished and accepted. Please enter the word: brain in your bid, so that I know you read the whole project description.
- Rewritten content must all pass copyscape.com.
- 30 pages in average.
- Budget $50
- Time frame: 5-7 days MAX. Project will be canceled if not delivered within 7 days. So please make sure you can deliver on time. Will allow 2 days for revisions after submitting the 1st draft.
Budget could be extended to $75.
Will be providing some online tutorials that copywriter will be able to use for guidance. Yet, they will have to be re-written properly to make original content.