I have three different manuscripts
1. A novel (300 pages) fiction
2. 2 short stories (50 pages each) fiction
I would like an experienced line editor to make all gramatical corrections and prepare the documents for submission for printing. Most of the work will be in the correcting of basic English flaws in my writing, and submitting them for review.
i would like to find a person who I can work with on my other works in the future, so establishing a relationship is important to me.
The documents are in Microsoft word
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).