[PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO SUPPLY A GOOD EXAMPLE, and bid low - only for several articles!]
I am building a new web site (mainly Blood Pressure Monitors and Sphygmomanometers, but other stuff such as Stethoscopes, Otoscopes as well).
I am looking for several short articles:
1) that are related to Blood Pressure
2) or Blood Pressure Measurement (why is it desirable etc)
3) or about different types of monitors (this kind of article - only under my very close supervision!)
4) or just VERY interesting health related articles (“amusing??, or of “general interest?? and even “individual stories?? ??" but only if you really insist!)
These articles should be able to add “content rich?? pages, or be sent as a free “e-book?? by email, or to be “published?? on other web-sites with our links, etc.
Some reasonable use of relevant keywords is expected (I can supply the list), but otherwise you will be free to express yourself, as long as you can persuade me that it is interesting and useful at the same time.
Your own ideas to improve SEO, or marketing, sales conversion rate, or how to bring people back to the web-site, or increase “stickiness?? of the site etc etc are very welcome, as long as you can keep it within the minimal budget from the start ;-)
All content you provide must be original (publishable by me with no fear of infringing on someone's copyright). No “copy and paste?? material (articles that are “borrowed?? or copied from other sources will be angrily rejected).
Please indicate what your preference is, and include a relevant example with your bid.
My starting budget is not high (please bid accordingly), but there is a reasonable possibility for future cooperation.
PS Can you “improve?? my ugly and (very) amateurish web-site, as a “bonus???
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Irrelevant (Word or RTF etc)