I am looking for a writer who knows the American English language very well. Proper grammar, punctuation and spelling are mandatory.I would prefer a writer who has a great deal of business background and/or journalism background.
Due dates for each project is stated in the attachment. They must be adhered to! Absolutely no excuses will be accepted! If each project is not uploaded before or on the due date, no payment will be given to you.
I own and operate a college writing website that specializes in the business category. I need example papers that I can upload to my site for students to refer to when they are looking for guidance. This is why these 4 projects must be absolutely perfect!
I normally do this work myself but I recently broke seven bones in my hand and therefore my computer use is very limited at this time. I am planning major PR and advertising soon and that is why these projects must be in by the dates I have stated.
If you bid on this project you must:
1. Provide an example of your work! If it is not 100% correct according to the American English ‘proper’ writing style your bid will not be accepted!
2. You must know and understand how to do MLA, APA and Works Cited writing. I have included some links in the attachment.
This will be a ghostwriting service and therefore you will not be credited for your work. All copyrights will be turned over to me.
You will be allowed to use the internet as a resource for the projects. You MUST properly quote everything you use and reference the source! Any violations to this rule and you will forfeit your entire bid, you will not receive any money and possible legal action will be taken against you! Make sure ALL information used from someone else is properly referenced within each project! NO EXCEPTIONS!
If your work is very good you can expect a lot more work and better pay in the future. Consider these projects your ‘test’ for future work!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All files must be in MS Word (.doc) format!