eTeam Inc. ??" one of NJ fast growing technology companies in the USA is looking for a SEO Expert and Placement expert for 2 of the web pages to begin with. The pages are as given below:
CRM: <[url removed, login to view]>
Business Intelligence (BI)/Data ware housing (DW): <[url removed, login to view]>
1) This is just the beginning for an individual or a team to build a long-term relationship with us. If we are very happy with the results, then the selected coder will be asked to do the same work on other areas of the website as well.
2) eTeam is also working on other websites where the same results are needed. The selected coder will be provided with an opportunity to work on those projects as well.
3) We also need a couple of Press Releases written. This will also be provided to the coder if they have the required skills.
4) We are also working on a CMS which will contain lots of technical articles on CRM and DW. This will also be provided to the coder if they have the required skills.
5) We are also working on a skills test application for CRM and DW. The content of these quizzes and answers will also be provided to the coder if they have the required skills.
NOTE:Take into consideration all the facts mentioned above, prior to placing your bid.
Please see the attached file for the tasks to be completed and the terms and conditions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).