Looking to have wordpress clone built. We're looking for the following basic functionality:
- Regular posting to blog from an admin (backend) interface (add, edit, remove posts, etc.). Should be simple interfaces - we will provide some screenshots of our system to model the look after for the screens, so it will fit in with our in-house content management system
- Allow website visitors to register w/ blog (through the front-end website) using their email and password (w/ confirmation email to double check) in order for them to be allowed to post comments to blog posts.
- Allow registered website visitors to submit their own blog posts (e.g. as guest writers) which have to be approved or denied by the blog owner.
- On any blog post, the ability should exist to upload images to the blog, using a folder that can be specified in a config file.
- Blog admin interface should include interfaces for post maintenance, blog user maintenance (for normal authors that have access to admin interface), web user maintenance interface (so blog owner can create website users, edit/maintain/delete users)
- Because this is going to be integrated into a homebrew content management system, it needs to be set up as a multi-site environment. This is accomplished easily by tagging every record going into the database with 2 unique ID's (which are available at all times whenever a user is logged into the CMS).
We're looking to get this done pretty quickly. When responding, please provide some information regarding experience w/ prior similar projects.