A client has approached us to build a Drupal site for a third party. We would normally produce a website like this in Wordpress, however the client has insisted on using Drupal. The PSD is complete and has been signed off by the client. The website is product led and involves nested categories; approximately 100 products in 16 categories. We do not expect all individual products to be added, just the general categorisation, and the addition of custom fields.
As we will be handing this over to the client, clear documentation will be a must.
What we will provide:
- Full signed off PDF containing every page required
- Signed off PSDs and/or InDesign files
- CPanel access (we will be providing the hosting) - PHPMyAdmin access, if needed
- As much help with front-end development as needed
What you will deliver:
- The website cross-browser tested (only down to IE7)
- Documentation on maintenance and updating
There will be no additional design iterations to run though, the PSD you will receive will be final. You will not be expected to anything that has not been agreed prior to accepting the job.
The client has requested a completion turn-around of 4 weeks, with a visual ready semi-functional link available after 2 weeks.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please let us know.