this is about the Drupal 7 project at [url removed, login to view] This project is in development and me as the project manager is creating cards in the project management tool "[url removed, login to view]". It's important that you're familiar with Trello and like to work with this tool.
Another skills you need to have:
- good skills in communicating via internet-messages, with respect of colleagues (which are in this job, too) and respect in writing messages to other people via internet
- good english orthography
- Git (all files from modules or theme will be transfered - only - via Git)
- SSH (all files from sites/default/files directory will be transfered - only - via SSH)
- Drupal (frontend- and backend-development) with at least 2 years of experience (if you don't have a profile on [url removed, login to view], which is older then 2 years, you'll not pass the skills-requirements)
- PHP 5 (object-oriented)
- HTML 5
- Important: If you have passed the "Drupal Certification Test" on [url removed, login to view], it will be helpful for you.
Let's play cards :) - or - the workflow:
There're already several freelancers working on this project and you would pick a trello-card, which isn't assigned to anybody yet. This card is in the trello-column "In Understanding". There you can clear all questions, which you have, regarding to this card. If the task is clear for you, you'll start working, moving this card into "Doing".
Once you think the card (1 card = 1 job description) is finished, the card can be moved into "To Review", where I'll review the task. Then you'll take another card from "In Understanding"-column - so that you will not idle, until I've reviewed your last work.
In this time I'll delete the card, which is assigned to your last job, because it's finished from my point of view, too - or - move it with my comments into "To-do", because there's work outstanding. Then you'll put the current job into "To-Do" and improve the job, which I've putted into "Doing" again.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
You'll paid every 20 hours of work and work in a young, well-skilled and motivated team from all over the world. Please attach the link to your profile on [url removed, login to view], when you place a bid or sent me an offer.
Looking forward to your bids! :)
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $18/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I'm a PHP, CSS, HTML, JQuery, Drupal expert certified professional coder and having a lot of experience with this job. Please check my resume. Thanks Minh H.