I need a complete server monitoring system coding:
- Users register and login
- Users can either pay as they go or by subscription
- User enters server details:
*Server IP/Port (also offer a choice of web address with port 80 default)
*Server name - this is just the name of the server to refer to in emails, if blank default as ip/port
*Frequency of server checks - this can be 30secs (+£10/month), 1 minute (+£6/month), 2 minutes (+£4/month), 5 minutes (+£2/month) or 10 minutes (included in price), the payment system should handle this in subscriptions, even if the user has picked pay as you go
*Email address - this will be emailed when there's downtime
*Phone - The initial part of the number is entered (e.g. +44 uk, +1 USA)
*Payment option - Payment via subscription or pay as you go, pricing should be easy to set in the php as plain variables
The user then proceeds to begin a paypal subscription or to credit their account (depending on their payment method choice), once payment is confirmed, the user should be emailed and the service should begin until the user is out of credit or cancels their subscription (warning emails should be sent when user is low on credit)
- Script monitors the servers every X minutes (user sets this) using a cron run file
- When the server goes down, the user is emailed which server has gone down and the time logged, when it comes back on the user is emailed again and the time logged if the user is on pay as you go, the user is charged X cents for the emails, if it's on subscription their account is logged as having had one downtime this subscription period. The times logged can be used to provide various statistics (avg uptime %, frequency of downtime .etc)
- The user can login and view these statistics
- A full admin suite with ability to delete records, ban users and check paypal transactions should be available and passworded. The admin suite is the only part of the site I would like to have the design of looking good, just a small but tidy console in red and gray with black text; the rest of the pages that the public see don't require any design work as I will organise this later.
That's pretty much what I need- there may be one or two bits I've missed but nothing I can't sort myself after the initial bulk of the script is coded. All quotes and comments will be taken into consideration and I'm happy to reply to any questions. Thanks a lot and happy bidding!