I wish to do a PHP database that allows user to upload excel spreadsheet information, and then the system perform hash function on selected information, and then code sign using the user's RSA private key.
The file system (php) needs to be independently hosted, for example, it can be hosted in any web domain, ie. [url removed, login to view] but once it is hosted, it can still communicate with our own web server, ie. www.zzz.com.
We want the file system (PHP) to have the capability of easy installation, ie, when we issue the php file system to any of our client, they are able to just run the [url removed, login to view] for the initial installation. When our client is able to provide their own server SQL login credentials, and a credential provided by our server, ie a code signed public key, to confirm identity, then the installation would be complete.
These protocols should be simple, and the code signing algorithm is vastly available in the open source.
Do you have the required skill in the php system building that could perform the following general taks?
1. PHP installation of SQL (Making it simple for clients to install the php system without having to configure SQL database.
2. Login system that involves our clients to provide a valid public key personal certificate that is stored in their browser. (I can give you an example if you need to: [url removed, login to view] - Click sign up and then try logging in by just clicking the authenticate button.)
3. Hash function, SHA1, - the algorithm is vastly available online as open source.
4. Code signing using RSA algorithm, also available online.
5. Uploading of excel spreadsheet to extract information into a database
6. allow our client's PHP file system to communicate securely with our own server
That's pretty much it. Is your company confident of deliverying this? We have the GUI designed, but i will need 1 day to finalize the design of the GUI, we will guide you step by step on the information to be stored within the database so that it would be a easy process.
Looking forward to your reply.
cheers and regards