Drupal 6 Ubercart Stock Notify 6.x-1.0 modification or create a new module with the same function.
I've only got one attribute(size) and I'm not using the main sku. I'm using UC Attribute Stock Filter so empty attribute options are not seen in the selection it also replaces add to cart with an unclickable out of stock button if everything is empty and Ubercart Out of stock Notification.
1. Make a view page of all the notifications for admin:
A table with Date, Product Title, Size, User, status (pending or sent)and check box all sortable except checkbox with a default sort setting of date descending. A dropdown box that lets me "Delete selected" and "Delete all sent" and always show all items.
Just to be precise field order is gonna be checkbox (no title), Date, Shirt, Size, Name, Status
shirt (product title) contents needs to be a link to product page.
2. Stock notify should consider product title and sku relationship (Most items have the same sku for example all red shirts with different designs or black shirts with different designs and so on. So if a customer clicks small on a red shirt notify me puts that into account but when he goes to another red shirt different product but same size/sku it considers it as the same item).
3. About the mail sent, I update my stock per bulk (usually takes half an hour) I don't want the user to receive 1 mail per notification. Cron should check every hour for active stocks that have notifications on them and combine all notifications in one mail (see 3.b) per user and automatically send them if they are back in stock.
3.a subject should read "The shirt that you want is in stock!".
3.b Mailbody should read:
Hi [user's name],
Remember that time when you asked us to notify you? Well guess what? Today is your lucky day.
The following are currently in stock:
[product's name that links to page] - [the size of the product]
[product's name that links to page if more than one] - [the size of the product if more than one]
Don't let other customers beat you to it! :)
[url removed, login to view]
4. On user's profile page I have a Manage my subscription link (by simplenews module) and I want to add a tab (My notifications) which will list all notifications with the format Date, Size, Product Title (which is a link) and a cancel button. All sortable with the default sort of date descending. see attachment
5. In product view only, on the right side of out of stock button add a "Notify me" button (Must have its own css ID) when selected size is out of stock. (Shop view must not be affected)
5.a Font color of sizes o dropdown box that are out of stock should be "#ADADAD"
5.b Display "We will email you when the product is back in stock" when user clicks notify me button.
5.c If user is anonymous display in red "You must be registered to be notified."
5.d If user has already clicked notify me and clicked again with the same size display "Notification has already been saved. XD
Freelancer must have his/her own test server as I don't allow modifications on live site.
If the freelancer fails to finish within specified time frame I have the right to cancel the project.
Milestone payment will only be released after I fully test the completed project (usually takes one day).