I require a backend booking system developed that will work for the accommodation hotels, resorts and apartments and hire car businesses.
The system needs to include or can be seperate as long we can intergrate an affiliate system and xml data export function to allow us to export rates, images and avaliabilty to other sites:
_ 1. Use off SSL and XML technology
3. Front end Booking System
4. Backend to enter room details, rates, images, specials etc
5. Admin to see bookings
6. Affiliate System affiliate sign up area and booking tracking
7. Payment Gateway ready**
**Back End System Site Administrator
** 1. Add / modify / Delete (Property Owners Details)
2. Add Room Details for any Property
3. Add special offers for any property
4. Add Extras Rates, Facilities, features
5. Upload images module
6. Mail out booking confirmation
7. Affiliate management system allows percentage settings for commissions, and full details of all affiliates.
**Property Owner Back End Module
** 1. Logon to Site
2. Edit / Add / Delete new Rooms Category
3. Add Data to Rooms (Rates)
4. Add / Modify / Delete (Special offers)
5. Add / Modify / Delete Extras
6. Self editing module to allow image and page banner uploads.
7. View Registrations
8. Affiliate acceptance module
9. Fire Confirmation Email
** 1. Reservation Form
4. Payment Gateway Implementation
5. SSL Implementation
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux, PHP, Mysql the system should be able to function and work on all browsers ie and netscape.