I need an end to end solution which is clone of <[url removed, login to view]>. This includes designing as well as development of the web site.
1. Please find attached the list of screens to be developed and brief info about what they are supposed to do. The list of screen mentioned it the attached excel sheet may not be complete and will require the coder to add new screens/ functionality as per [[url removed, login to view]] without any extra cost.
2. The work include designing(graphics) a website with a professional look. However I won't mind he using the design similar to [[url removed, login to view]] with new colors, logos, images and text.
3. I am planning to take service from CCAvenue for Payment Gateway. According to the vendor, its very simple to integrate the website with them and it should not take more than few hours of work. For more information check [[url removed, login to view]] . The coder needs to take care of this integration. However I will facilitate the transaction.
4. Code will be shared/ reviewed in every 5 days and the coder need to follow the best practices for development and designing of the website.
**Following points need to be considered while developing this application:**
* The website should be developed in ASP.NET using C#
* The database should be MS SQL Server
* It should be a 3-tier architecture application
* Use of Stored Procedures. NO inline queries
* Proper exception handling and log file creation. All the error code should be placed in an resource/ xml file
* Code should be properly indented with comments
* Low level technical specification document
Please revert ASAP.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP, Windows 2000 Series, Windows 2003 Server