**ASCII file column CLASSIFIER**
A single dialogue C# GUI with additional control. Very similar control already exist in MS Excel. Please try, using MS Excel to open a file with a content as shown below:
Albert Einstein Munich +49 89 878
Isaac Newton London +41 22 777
The dialog will let you show where a column in the report ends. I would need the same done in a single dialog C# application, with the fields:
Control 1. Textfield ( which content is shown in control 5.)
Control 2. A Pushbutton ( connected with .Filtered for only "TXT" files).
Control 3. Textfield ( Document Type Name. 40 chars free description )
> Control 4. Textfield ( 3 chars long doctype abbreviation )
Control 5. TextField ( where the row number of the first row after the report title and the column headers should be given from the user. ) Or maybe a listbox with the range: 0-10.
Control 6. Combobox which loads it's content from an ASCII file. You can point absolutely to the file: "C:\[url removed, login to view]". For example the content of the file is:
Tel Office 1
Tel Office 2
Control 7. **ASCII CONTENT COLUMN CLASSIFIER.**
Above the ASCII text, we need an row, similar to the row in a Excel sheet. We just need to give the width and a name to each of the columns The width should be given with click on the column border line and drag. And the name should be given with a combobox as the one from above, which position and width depend on the position and with of the currently pointed A,B,C,D,E,,,, column.
Control 8. A pushbutton triggering the action which does the next:
writes an ASCII file with the next context: -
Which can be read like follows:
- the document type is "FRS". This is the content of the textfield
- the first data row is the row number 4. This content
- the columns <1> to <20> are Name
- the columns <21> to <40> are Family name
- etc etc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.