This project is a website tool allowing subscribers to sell specific items on eBay, offering a one-stop facility where they can list the item in the appropriate category as below. We need to be able to add functional, integrated templates as we design new ones. Our website will resize and host subscriber’s images, or they can link to their own URL. We will provide the host website for this webtool, within a secure members area which we will also provide.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
The final product will: • Include an auction timer, unique to our software, allowing subscribers the flexibility to launch auctions at the time of day that best suits them. They can build their listings whenever they want, set the time, and walk away. Their listing will not post until the date and time they have specified.
• Have all of the capabilities to Create, Launch, Monitor and Manage subscribers’ listings from one central location without the need to access the eBay website.
• Include a page view counter on every listing sent to eBay. This counter will track the number of hits the subscriber’s item receives while on auction. We provide a variety of different colors and styles to the project designer’s specifications for inclusion in our project.
• will auto format paragraphs, line breaks etc no html required
• will make it simple to load photos (and will auto-size, reduce file size)
• will constitute a single eBay category eg DVDs or Cars etc,
• must be quick and easy ie. fill in form, click a button which will load it into eBay
1. maintain customer accounts
2. create history files
3. provide image hosting
4. be subscription based
5. Include a password-protected subscriber’s contact details/profile management console
6. ABSOLUTELY MUST fully integrate with eBay’s API, allowing us to gain Certification with eBay as per their usage conditions.
All 3.0+ versions of major browsers eg Internet Explorer, Netscape and Opera etc