1. Online Shopping Cart.
2. Quantity discount
3. Special prices for reguler customers
4. Option to chose which card to take on site..
5. To state which card start from which number.
6. To be able to select merchant service like worldpay or paypal and so on..
7. Full accounts like working out VAT and TAX and profit and loss
8. To charg VAT
9. TO Charge Tax.
10. To creat PO
[url removed, login to view] turn PO into purchase Invoice
12. Customer create orders online.
13. Orders into invoice after 14 days or as specified.
14. List paid or unpaid invoices.
15. Customer can save qoute online
16. Customer can leve review.
17. Images in the product listing which show compatiabilty of product with OS.
18. Mass and email sucribe/unsucribe
19. Keywords for each listed product
20. 10 different Pre-Design templates. with may skin.
21. To be able to edit all order, like address change,.
22. dd/remove item increase/decrease prices.
23. Customised forum.
24. Full report like who visited the cart, Which part of cart, where they came from.
Much more to be listed. I will forward all the other features once I get your reply.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).