An Internet Explorer modification written in C#.
I will provide some very detailed pseudo code, written in a PHP like style (only language I know), aiming to make it very easy for someone to translate it.
This description is quite lengthy, please feel free to skip to the quick summary.
**There are basically 2 key parts to this, firstly:
We work with lists, and we need to be able to install a modification that will enhance certain pre-listed URLs. On these list pages, a regular expression based replacement would occur of the HTML on these particular pages. Regular expressions + urls would be stored in a text document outside the application, and you wouldn't need to worry about writing them. (IF this is convenient, alternatively I could give a list to be hard-coded in).
A regular expression (provided) would be used to extract links, and the html code from these would need to be loaded and parsed with some simple logic algorythmns that I would have already designed.
** - When a URL is loaded, checks if it's listed.
- Listed URLs have a regular expression based alteration applied to the HTML.
- Another regex extracts URLs, which are loaded and subjected to simple parsing.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).